Private Investigator Services for Southeast Michigan Families
We know that the decision to investigate family-related matters is an extremely difficult one.
These investigations are very personal and sensitive, with an ever-present fear of the potential for embarrassment and betrayal. The information from such an investigation can be devastating, but so can the suspicion of wrongdoing or infidelity.
The investigators at Phase Four Investigations (PFI) do not lose sight of these facts. Our investigations are conducted with discretion and sensitivity. Whether you need proof of infidelity or adultery, abuse or neglect, or have concerns about your children’s activities, you can rely on PFI to alleviate your stress and anxiety by getting the information you need. With our investigators, you never have to worry about confidentiality. We make no moral judgments, we adhere to a strict confidentiality agreement, and we will help you get to the bottom of your problem quickly and in a cost-effective manner.
Domestic Services We Provide:
- Spousal Abuse Investigation
- Spousal Surveillance
- Premarital Background Investigations
- Child Abuse / Neglect Investigations
- Missing Persons
- Deadbeat Parents
- Juvenile Transport
- Escort Services
How much do you really know about your future mate? All you have is what they tell you, and you can only believe it is the truth. In many cases, the true nature is discovered only after the marriage, when you are now living together.
In some actual situations, new spouses have suddenly found that their mate has:
- A Significant Substance Abuse Problem
- A Significant Criminal Record
- A History of Violence and Abuse
- Severe Financial Problems
- Several Previous Marriages
- Lied About Their Assets, Profession and General History
Some of the services that Phase Four Investigations can provide, and that should be considered by those intending to marry, include:
- Bride or Groom Background Investigations
- In-Law Background Checks
- Marriage and Divorce Record Checks
- Identity Verification
- Property and Asset Discovery
- Professional License Verification
- “Soft” Surveillance
Since so many marriages end in divorce, this simple investigation can provide you peace of mind and allow your marriage to progress without unexpected surprises by deceptive and misleading potential mates.
Pre-Marital Warning Signs
- Hard to get commitments for short-term future plans
- You can only call at certain times
- You’ve never been invited to his or her home
- Never wants to meet or spend time with your friends
- Avoids contact with your family
- Is always “too tired” to go out
- Vague about where they work or their schedule
- Is only available to see you every other weekend
- The way they speak does not match their claimed level of education
- They claim they have a great job, but never seem to have money
- Claims that they are awaiting a large inheritance or settlement from a lawsuit
- They frequently borrow a “few” dollars from you
- They frequently ask you to drive or to use your car
- He or she gets abnormally upset when photographs are taken of him or her
- Claims they work for, or formerly worked for, the CIA, FBI or some similarly secretive organization
Suspect Your Spouse is Cheating?
The mere thought of an unfaithful spouse is painful enough, but the stress and anxiety caused by unconfirmed suspicion can be emotionally and physically devastating. The indecision caused by not knowing the truth leaves you with your life in a suspended state. You don’t know what to do! That’s where PFI can help!
PFI investigators know the stress that suspicions place on a relationship, and the paralysis caused by not knowing the truth. We deal with these issues on a daily basis. We have revealed the truth to many clients, providing GPS vehicle tracking, photographs, and video to prove that a spouse was or was not cheating. Once the truth is known, you can shake off the paralysis and begin living your life anew.
It doesn’t cost anything to talk to us. We won’t judge you or the situation you are in. If you want to move forward, we will explain our infidelity investigation process, gather information from you and plan the investigation with you. We will get to the truth.
Cheater’s Warning Signs
- Your spouse seems bored with you, with work, with the kids, with hobbies or life in general.
- There is considerably less intimacy in your relationship, or your sex life is practically non-existent.
- It may be hard to get a spouse to communicate with you.
- Your spouse gets very defensive if you mention infidelity or affairs.
- Your spouse is dressing and/or looking nicer than usual.
- You see charges on credit card statements that don't make sense.
- Your spouse lies about a variety of things.
- Your spouse doesn't want to do anything or go anywhere with you anymore.
- Your spouse tries to avoid you or tries to start an argument.
- Your spouse hides their cell phone bill or receives calls late at night.
- Your spouse makes late night trips to the store, to walk the dog, or to use the phone.
- Your spouse suddenly starts working late and on weekends.
- Your spouse's clothes smell of cologne or perfume that isn’t yours.
Child Support Investigations
Domestic custody disputes, child support, neglect and abuse are serious and complicated issues.
The lack of child support and false allegations of neglect and abuse have a devastating effect on the family and children, but if your suspicions are correct, the physical and emotional effect on the child leaves a lifetime of damage. Our investigators know that these cases must be handled with extreme discretion and sensitivity.
We recognize that children are precious and need to be protected from the petty and often times cruel behavior of those who should be protecting them. Whether it is investigating abuse, child support, neglect, custody-related matters, or simply locating a “deadbeat parent” and hidden assets, PFI can help.
Defending the Defenseless
We believe in it and we do it. We have successfully investigated and helped attorneys with cases involving the elderly and disabled, children, battered and abused spouses, and people being victimized by stalkers. We’ve even helped in missing persons cases.
We are relentless in our efforts to help those that cannot help themselves.
Raising a child can be trying. The adolescent years even more so. Kids have access to so many things this day and age. Should your child find himself in harm’s way due to drugs or alcohol, the professionals at PFI can locate your child and transport him or her to a rehabilitation center of your choice for treatment. It is often difficult to get a child to comply with a parent. That is why it is important to let a trained professional intervene and get your child on the road to recovery.
When you have domestic investigation needs, Phase Four Investigations will deliver the detailed reports and photographic or videographic evidence you need for your peace of mind or to make an informed decision to take the necessary actions.